After such a hot summer, the monsoon season has come to provide some relief. And every time this pleasant weather brings with it lots of irritating beauty problems. To sort these problems you have to change your regular beauty care routine. This monsoon season, to keep your skin, hair, and body healthy follow the following monsoon beauty care tips.
Monsoon Beauty Care Tips For Skin
1. Let’s start monsoon skin care tips with the regular skincare routine. The first thing we feel in on our face in monsoon is stickiness. To remove this oiliness wash your face at least 3 times a day and remove all the grime and oil that can clog your pores.
2. Exfoliation is also important in monsoon season to remove the dead skin and clean the clogged pores. Use exfoliators made from natural ingredients or make it your own at home if possible.
3. After this make sure to tone your skin. Instead of using alcoholic toner, use toner made of natural ingredients like lemon juice, rose water, green tea, cucumber juice, etc. These natural toners will help to remove leftover dirt and maintain the skin’s pH balance.
4. Moisturizing is an important step in every season for skin care. It is essential to keep your skin hydrated and soft. If your skin is oily then don’t try to skip moisturization. A water-based moisturizer option is best for you.
5. If it is a cloudy day it does not mean that you do not need to apply sunscreen. This is a non-negotiable step. Even if you can’t see the sun rays on cloudy or rainy days, they still are affecting your skin.
Thus it is extremely important to apply sunscreen in monsoon season to avoid any future skin problem. If sunscreen makes your skin greasy in humid days then use a water-resistant sunscreen.
6. Avoid using makeup in monsoon season. Due to extreme humidity, your pores get clogged and will make your skin more prone to acne. And if you still have to do makeup, and then clean your face before going to bed at night.
7. To keep facial skin bright and problem-free, try face packs made of natural ingredients during monsoon.
Monsoon Beauty Care Tips For Hair
1. In this humid weather, wash your hair with a mild shampoo at least 2 times a week. The proper cleaning of scalp and hair during the monsoon season can prevent dandruff, hair fall, and itchiness.
2. After every shampoo, conditioner is must to fight with dry and frizzy hair. By applying conditioner, the hair becomes smooth and silky, which makes it easy to manage, thus decreasing the hair fall and breakage.
3. Hair fall is common in monsoon season. Therefore, to avoid this remember some important points like not washing hair with warm water, reducing the use of styling tools, avoid combing wet hair.
4. Once a week oil massage is good to nourish your hair in monsoon. Just give a gentle massage to avoid breakage and after that use a wide-tooth comb to detangle your hair.
5. To give extra pampering and nourishment to your scalp and hair, make your own homemade hair masks using ingredients from your kitchen. My favorite is an egg hair mask which makes my hair strong and voluminous. Here you can get different types of hair masks with egg.
To get healthy hair, follow these best monsoon hair care tips that will make your hair firzz-free and more manageable. That’s all.
Monsoon Beauty Care Tips For Body
1. Take care of your feet in monsoon. Wearing closed shoes can cause fungal infection due to sweating in the feet. That’s why always wear breathable footwear such as sandals and floaters.
2. Exercise regularly at home to stay fit on rainy days. The simple exercises and yoga keep you healthy when it is pouring outside.
3. After sweating or drenched in rain, take a shower with lukewarm water and use antiseptic soap to clean the dirt and bacteria from the body. Don’t forget to apply oil-free body lotion to moisturize your skin.
4. Paying special attention to your diet in monsoon is essential. Avoid eating roadside fried food during the monsoon because it can cause stomach infection. Only consume fresh seasonal fruits and vegetables to keep your body healthy and other infections at bay. Wash them properly before consumption.
5. Prefer to drink tulsi green tea and limit the intake of coffee and tea. This season drink only boiled and filtered water and opts for hot beverages over cold ones. This is extremely important to avoid diseases like cholera and diarrhea.
Every season comes with its own skin, hair, and many more problems. But don’t worry, these monsoon beauty care tips will ensure you have a happy and healthy monsoon.
Love Yourself ❤️