Do you know carrot oil has surprising benefits for your skin, hair, and health?
For a few years, carrot oil becomes a popular ingredient to enhance your beauty. Because of its antifungal, antioxidant properties, Carrot oil is being used in skin creams, body lotions, shampoos, and many other beauty products. Read on to know how to make carrot oil.
How To Make Carrot Oil?
Carrot oil is super easy to make at home. To get carrot oil, the common carrot, which is known as Daucus Carota is used. To make this infused oil at home, the things you need are
- 2 carrots
- Organic olive oil or coconut oil
- Vegetable peeler
- Hand grater
- Small pan
- Fine mesh strainer
- Glass storage jar with a tight-fitting lid
Procedure For How To Make Carrot Oil?
- Wash the carrots properly and then peel their skin.
- After peeling the skin, grate them.
- Now place a frying pan on the heat and add some oil (My choice is organic coconut oil) in it. I used one cup of coconut oil.
- Next, add grated carrots in oil and cook for on the low flame.
- You will see that the color of oil has started becoming orange after some time.
- When you see that the grated carrot has started to become dry and wrinkled then it means your oil is ready.
- Now turn off the heat and let it sit for a while to cool down.
- Now strain the oil using a strainer or sieve in a good airtight glass container.
- You can store it in a refrigerator for a long time.
This resulted oil is rich in vitamin A, D, C, E, and especially in beta carotene which is great for boosting skin complexion, combating aging signs, and making hair smooth and strong. Not only this, but it also has all goodness of coconut oil. This natural and organic product can give you both beauty and health benefits. This was all about how to make carrot oil and its abundance of benefits.
Love Yourself ❤️