Onion juice for hair fall is a natural, safe, and affordable home remedy that is known to maintain great hair. Many people are now considering applying onion juice to treat their hair problems such as alopecia, hair loss, premature graying, itchy scalp, dandruff, and thinning of hair.
How Onion Juice Can Help To Treat Severe Hair Fall?
The research revealed that people who applied onion juice on their scalp 2 times a day for 2 weeks started their hair growth again.
Due to dietary sulfur in the onion, it is able to control severe hair fall and promote hair growth. Sulfur is mostly found in amino acids, an active component of protein. And sulfur is also found in keratin, which is needed to provide the nourishment to grow hair.
Onion’s antibacterial properties can also help fight scalp infections and itchy scalp, which can be the reason for your severe hair fall.
Onion juice promotes healthy hair growth by increasing the blood circulation in the scalp area.
Apart from these benefits, onions also contain antioxidants that are efficient to protect your hair from free radicals. Free radicals can damage hair follicles and cause hair loss and premature greying.
Sulfur in onions also increases collagen production due to which healthy cells are formed for healthy hair growth.
How To Use Onion Juice For Hair Fall?
Those who want to stop severe hair fall and grow hair naturally can use the following safe and simple onion juice remedies.
Pure Onion Juice
To prepare pure onion juice and get healthy hair, you have to follow these easy steps.
1. Take 2 onions and cut them into small pieces and grind them in the mixer and take out their juice.
2. Now apply the onion juice on your scalp with the help of a cotton pad.
3. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash your hair with a mild shampoo followed by conditioner.
4. 2-3 drops of Peppermint, rosemary, or lavender essential oil can be added to decrease the potent smell of onion juice.
Egg White And Onion Juice Hair Mask
This combination is super effective to stop severe hair fall and increase hair growth. Egg hair masks are famous for giving protein nourishment to the hair, but when added onion juice to it, then hair becomes super strong, thick, and healthy.
Steps to prepare this incredible hair mask for strong hair growth are
1. Separate egg white from the yolk.
2. Now add 2 tablespoons of onion juice in it. Whisk until it becomes the smooth mixture.
3. Apply and massage this mixture on your entire scalp and hair length.
4. Now let it sit in the hair for at least 45 minutes. And then wash it using a mild shampoo.
Castor Oil And Onion Juice Solution
Castor oil is considered the best oil to control hair fall and growing long and thick hair. And some people use it to treat alopecia. Combined with onion juice, it not only reduces hair fall but also makes hair thicker and stronger.
To prepare castor oil and onion juice mask for hair growth, you have to follow the below-written procedure.
1. In a bowl, mix the equal quantity of both castor oil and onion juice.
2. Now apply this on your scalp and gently massage with your fingertips.
3. Apply the remaining oil on your hair length. Let it sit in the hair for one hour.
4. Then after that wash the hair thoroughly with a good shampoo.
If you do not have castor oil to make onion juice hair mask, you can also use coconut oil or some other oil.
Side Effects Of Onion Juice
If you have any kind of allergy to onions, it would be better for you not to use it. Otherwise using onion juice for hair loss is completely safe.
Do a small patch test on your skin before using the onion juice for treatment. If irritation develops, it is better not to use the onion juice on the scalp.
Extra Tips To Control Severe Hair Fall
1. Along with the severe fall solutions, you should also know its reason. If one of the reasons is your poor diet then take the best hair vitamins along with a good diet to improve hair health.
2. Hair problems can be triggered by stress also. To reduce the effects after stress, you should do yoga at least 5 times a week.
Here you can find some best yoga asanas for healthy hair.
3. When you use styling tools to style your hair daily, it also causes hair damage. To avoid this type of hair loss and hair thinning, use less styling products.
4. Do not comb your hair whenever it is wet. This will break your hair and result in hair thinning.
In the endnote, onion juice has been used for decades as a home treatment for hair loss but it will not give you overnight results. Follow up on the above remedies and make sure you are using them regularly to get benefit your particular hair health.
Love Yourself ❤️